Monthly Archives: September 2016

Stachys byzantina

Vous pouvez partager vos connaissances en l’améliorant (comment ?) selon les recommandations du projet botanique.

Stachys byzantina
Jardin botanique de Besançon

Nom binominal

Stachys byzantina
K cheap football shirts. Koch, 1848

Classification phylogénétique

L’épiaire de Byzance ou épiaire laineuse (Stachys byzantina) est une espèce d’épiaire de la famille des Lamiaceae. On l’appelle aussi oreille de lapin ou oreille d’ours en référence à la forme élancée et à la surface duveteuse de ses feuilles safe glass water bottles. Elle est cultivée comme plante ornementale.

Stachys byzantina est une plante herbacée vivace, laineuse, de couleur gris-blanc. Les feuilles inférieures forment une rosette basale compacte d’où émerge une tige de 60 cm de haut. Les feuilles basales opposées sont oblongues-elliptiques, de 10 × 2,5 cm, laineuses, soyeuses, à marge crénelée.

La hampe florale porte des feuilles opposées de plus en plus courtes vers le haut et un épi de 10-22 cm de haut, comportant beaucoup de fleurs sessiles, densément verticillées. Le calice de 1,2 cm est tubulaire-campanulé. La corolle bilabiée de couleur rose violacé a une lèvre supérieure concave. La floraison va de juin à septembre suivant la région.

On la rencontre à l’état sauvage dans les pelouses calcicoles en Eurasie : Iran, Turquie, Arménie et Azerbaïdjan.

Elle est cultivée ailleurs.

C’est une plante vivace facile à cultiver. Elle est particulièrement adaptée aux climats secs et s’utilise comme un couvre–sol de croissance rapide.

Stachys byzantina à la Springs Preserve de Las Vegas

Feuilles couvrantes

Fleur sessile

L’analyse par chromatographie en phase gazeuse de l’huile essentielle de Stachys byzantina a détecté 26 composants dont principalement des sesquiterpènes.

Les extraits à l’acétone ou au méthanol de Stachys byzantina ont une activité significative dans l’inhibition de la douleur et de l’inflammation.

L’épiaire de Byzance est plantée dans les jardins comme couvre-sol.

Elle demande à être placée dans un endroit sec et dégagé discount soccer goalie gloves, sinon son feuillage dépérit. Le feuillage desséché doit être retiré. Rustique, elle résiste à -15 °C. Elle supporte bien la sécheresse.

Elle peut devenir envahissante.

Il existe de nombreux cultivars : ‘Cotton Boll’ stérile, ‘Primerose Heron’ au feuillage vert maculé de jaune, ‘Big Ears’ etc.

Sur les autres projets Wikimedia :

Kintamani (dog)

The Kintamani is a dog native to the Indonesian island of Bali. It is a popular pet for the Balinese and locally Bali’s only official breed and efforts are currently under way to have the dog accepted by the Federation Cynologique Internationale as a recognized breed. It is an evolving breed indigenous to the Kintamani region which evolved from the local Bali street dogs, which are rather a feral random-bred landrace distinctive to Bali.

Genetic studies have shown that, despite evidence to the contrary, the Kintamani dog is native to Bali. Thirty-one highly polymorphic short tandem repeat markers from Kintamani dogs, Bali street dogs, Australian dingoes, and nine American Kennel Club (AKC) recognized breeds of northeast Asian or European origin were compared. The Kintamani dog was identical to the Bali street dog at all but three loci. The Bali street dog and Kintamani dog were most closely aligned with the Australian dingo, more distantly related to AKC recognized breeds of Chinese origin, and most distantly related to AKC breeds from western Eurasia. Therefore, the Kintamani dog has evolved from Balinese feral dogs with little loss of genetic diversity natural steak tenderizer.

These results come despite observable facts about the Kintamani Dog that make them more similar to breeds from elsewhere and which set them apart from the average village dog; facts which had lent credence to a local folk belief that the breed originated 600 years ago from a Chinese Chow Chow brought from abroad.

The Kintamani looks something like a mix between the Samoyed and a Malamute. They have long hair, a broad face, a flat forehead, and flat cheeks like Chinese dogs such as the Chow Chow and are amenable to life as a pet. Whilst many live much the same kind of life as an average village dog, they dig holes to nest their young and some live in small caves among the boulders around Kintamani. They are locally considered good-looking dogs are more often sought after as good pets. The Kintamani dog is gentle around people, yet retains enough assertive behavior to render it a noteworthy (but not vicious) watchdog.

The most desired and only officially accepted coat color is white – preferably with apricot-tipped ears. Breeders often confine the dogs to cold dark caves near the Kintamani volcano, insisting it an essential step in developing the thick white coat. However, other coat colors, such as black, beige, and brindle exist.

The withers height of the female Kintamani dog is 40–50 cm, 45–55 cm for the male, about the same as the stature of the Bali street dog. The desired physical traits of the Kintamani dog include erect ears, forwardly curved tail held at the midline, medium to longhaired coat, almond-shaped brown eyes, and black skin pigment.

Bali street dogs come in many colors and coat patterns, and they are almost always shorthaired and straight- to curve- tailed. Both still whelp in burrows dug into the earth, a feral dog trait knee socks wholesale.

A fiercely independent breed wholesale basketball uniforms, Kintamanis can be aggressively territorial while at the same time tender and affectionate with their own families. While most dog breeds are disinclined to climbing and heights, Kintamanis will climb across roofs and spend parts of the day happily installed sitting or sleeping atop a garden wall. They are light-footed and move freely, smoothly and lithely, and will bark when confronted with an unfamiliar sound or sight.

Genetic studies of the breed have shown that has probably evolved from local Balinese feral dogs, and is distantly related to other Asian breeds.

It is also possible that the Kintamani Dog came with the Javanese invaders from the kingdom of Majapahit in 1343 or with the Javanese refugees of the civil war in the 15th century. But of all the hypotheses, about the origins of the Kintamani Dog, only one is really plausible: that sometime between the 12th and the 16th century a Chinese trader named Lee landed in Singaraja in Northern Bali, bringing with him a Chow Chow dog which bred with the local Balinese feral dogs. Lee later in settled in the Kintamani region and raised his family there. Evidence that the Lee family lived in Kintamani exists in the form of a Chinese temple in which people of the Confucian faith still worship.

In order to get international accreditation for the breed the Bangli Regency authority facilitates the Kintamani Dog Exhibition and Contest every year to promote the Kintamani Dog. The authority also guides Kintamani Dog breeders, makes rules about Kintamani Dog purification areas and has made a demonstration pilot project in some villages.

Bangalore City Police

The Bangalore City Police (or BCP) is the premier enforcer of law and order in the city of Bangalore, India. The BCP works under the jurisdiction of the Karnataka State Police and is headed by the Commissioner of Police, Mr N.S. Megharikh IPS.

The Bangalore City Police consists of a network of foot patrols, mobile patrols, traffic patrols and armed striking force mobile units in the city. The jurisdiction of the Bangalore City Police is divided into seven zones — East, West, North

kelme Goalkeeper Suits

KELME Football Goalkeeper Long-Sleeve Suit Soccer Jersey Set

BUY NOW

49.99
29.99

, South, Central,South-East and North-East Each zone is further divided into three sub-divisions, each headed by an Assistant Commissioner of Police. Each sub-division consists of a number of police stations, which are headed by a Police inspector.

Other units within the BCP include Traffic Police, City Armed Reserve (CAR), City Special Branch (CSB), City Crime Branch (CCB) and City Crime Records Bureau (CCRB).

The Bangalore City Police’s mobile patrol consists of mobile vehicular patrols called Hoysala, named after the empire that ruled over most of the state of Karnataka in medieval India.

The Bangalore City Police is one of the few police departments in India along with the Pune Police and Kochi Police to use BlackBerry devices.

Bangalore City Police, established in 1963, was the first established police force in the state of Karnataka. The first BCP Police Commissioner was C. Chandy and was of the rank Deputy Inspector General of Police shirt soccer. Today water jugs for sports, Bangalore City Police consists of 110 Law & Order police stations, and 39 Traffic Police Stations, including two all-women police stations healthy drink bottles.

Hani Al-Dhabit

* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.

Hani Al-Dhabit Faraj Bait Al-Noobi commonly known as Hani Al-Dhabit (Arabic: هاني الضابط فرج بيت النوبي‎‎; born 15 October 1979) is an Omani footballer who plays for Dhofar S.C.S.C. in Oman Professional League.

Hani Al-Dhabit is a long-time veteran of the most successful sports club in Oman, Dhofar S.C.S.C. and has been in the squad for over 10 years. He is the captain of Dhofar and wears the number 14 jersey, as he had previously worn throughout his career with the national team.

He has also played for various clubs in GCC like for Baniyas SC of the United Arab Emirates, Al Sadd SC of Qatar and Al Jahra SC of Kuwait.

He played for the Oman national football team from 1998 to 2008 and was the captain of the team in 2002 and 2003. His most successful season for the national team was during 2001-02 and he was the world’s leading goalscorer in international matches in 2001.

Hani has made appearances in the 1998 Gulf Cup of Nations, the 2002 Gulf Cup of Nations buy stainless steel water bottle online, the 2002 Gulf Cup of Nations, the 2003 Gulf Cup of Nations and the 2004 Gulf Cup of Nations.

In the 1998 Gulf Cup of Nations, despite his young age, he scored a goal in a 2-2 draw against Bahrain. In the tournament, Oman finished at the fourth place with four points from one win and one draw.

He first showed his talent during the 2002 Gulf Cup of Nations scoring five goals, a hat-trick in a 3-1 win over the then powerhouse 9-time competition winners, Kuwait, a goal in a 1-2 loss against Qatar and another in a 1-1 draw against Bahrain. At the end of the competition he was awarded with the “Top Goal Scorer” award. In the tournament, Oman finished at the fifth place with four points from one win and one draw.

Although not being successful in scoring any goals in both the 2003 Gulf Cup of Nations and the 2004 Gulf Cup of Nations, he still made many appearances, and was handed the captain’s band once again in the 2003 Gulf Cup of Nations cell phone dry bag. This time Hani led Oman to its most successful position ever yet in the Gulf Cup of Nations competition

United States Home JOHANNSSON 9 Jerseys

United States Home JOHANNSSON 9 Jerseys

BUY NOW

$266.58
$31.99

, reaching the final four round for the first time with eight points from two wins and two draws.

During the 2004 Gulf Cup of Nations, he was not assigned captaincy by Czech coach, Milan Macala. He was featured widely as a substitute, but still received an adequate amount of playing time, and scored a goal in the penalty-kick shootout during the final in which Oman lost to the hosts Qatar in a penalty shootout after the goalkeeping sensation Ali Al-Habsi missed a penalty. Qatar won the match 6-5 on penalties after the match had ended 1-1 at normal time. Amad Al-Hosni was awarded the “Top Goal Scorer” award of the competition with a total of four goals.

He scored five goals in the qualification for the 2004 AFC Asian Cup, one in a 7-0 win over Nepal, a brace in a 6-0 win over Vietnam, other in a 3-1 win over South Korea and another in a 2-0 win over Vietnam hence helping his team to qualify for the 2004 AFC Asian Cup. In the tournament, Oman won four points in a 2-0 win over Thailand and a 2-2 draw against Iran and hence failed to qualify for the quarter-finals.

He has made fourteen appearances in 2002 FIFA World Cup qualification and has represented the national team in 2010 FIFA World Cup qualification.

He scored eleven goals in 2006 FIFA World Cup qualification, five goals in a 12-0 win over Laos, a brace in the return leg in a 7-0 win over Laos, a brace in a 7-0 win over Philippines and another in a 2-2 draw against the United Arab Emirates. During the qualifications, Oman had scored some of the most goals in the shortest period of time, with the largest margin wins in the team’s history. Many of the goals were scored by Hani best meat tenderizer tool.

After eventually being knocked out of qualification, Hani had scored a total of 11 goals in 4 matches out of the 12 matches Oman had played. In one match, he was on the brink of a double hat-trick but unfortunately he couldn’t. At the end of the year, he was awarded the 2001 Top Goal Scorer Award with a total of 22 international goals, beating Spain’s Raúl, England’s Michael Owen, and Portugal’s Luís Figo, becoming the first Omani and only third Arab, to win the title.

Куусамо

Ку́усамо (фин. Kuusamo [ˈkuːsɑmɔ]) — городская община на северо-востоке Финляндии. Одна из двух общин района Койллисмаа провинции Северная Остроботния (губерния Оулу).

Население общины составляет 17 003 чел., из них две трети живёт в самом городе Куусамо, который занимает лишь небольшую часть территории муниципалитета. Община является полностью финноязычной.

Куусамо — крупный центр зимних видов спорта, в год его посещает около одного миллиона туристов (в том числе десятки тысяч — из России). В Куусамо расположен один из крупнейших горнолыжных комплексов Финляндии — Ру́ка.

До XVII века территорию Куусамо населяли полукочевые саамы, говорившие на ныне вымершем кеми-саамском языке. В холодное время года они жили в зимних деревнях Маанселькя (Maanselkä) и Китка (Kitka). Территория формально входила в состав Швеции. Через Куусамо проходил торговый путь, соединявший Ботнический залив с Белым морем.

Начиная с 1673 года в этих местах стали селиться финские поселенцы, быстро ассимилировавшие или вытеснившие местных саамов. В 1686 году был основан церковный приход. В 1718 году в Куусамо жило лишь две саамских семьи, уже перешедших на финский. Селение получило статус города в 1868 году.

По завершении советско-финской «зимней» войны весной 1940 года согласно Московскому мирному договору восточная часть общины Куусамо, а также часть соседней общины Салла, была передана СССР. От общины к СССР отошла территория площадью 1 700 км², на которой проживало около 2100 жителей. Там находились деревни Эноярви, Кенттикюля, Паанаярви, Пукари, Таваярви и Ватаярви. Паанаярви была самой крупной из них professional football jerseys.

С началом в 1941 году советско-финской «войны-продолжения» войска Финляндии заняли территорию Салла–Куусамо. В 1944 году по условиям Московского перемирия участок Салла-Куусамо снова был передан СССР.

В 2012 году центральная криминальная полиция Финляндии отметила появление в городе организованной преступности.

Наиболее крупные озёра: Joukamojärvi, Iijärvi, Iso-Kero, Irni, Kiitämä, Kitka, Kurkijärvi, Kuusamojärvi, Muojärvi, Suininki, Vuotunki.

В сторону России протекают реки Оуланкайоки, Киткайоки, Куусинкийоки (речная система Ковда), а также Пистойоки. Вытекающая из озера Ииярви река Иййоки впадает в Ботнический залив.

Куусамо расположен западнее Москвы и больше подвергается воздействию Гольфстрима, но его широта гораздо севернее широты Москвы, поэтому зимы там почти настолько же морозные, как и в Москве, а лето там прохладнее примерно на 4 градуса. Зимой температура колеблется в пределах от −4 −5 градусов при сильной облачности до −20 градусов при первых прояснениях. При этом в январе в Куусамо также может быть −31 градус, а в первой половине марта температура ещё может понизиться до −35.5 градусов, как это было 13 марта 2013 года. В феврале температура в Куусамо может опуститься до −40.3 градусов, как это было 5 февраля 2012 года. В декабре температура в Куусамо может понизиться до −32 градусов, как это было 9 декабря 2013 года. Летом в самый теплый за год день температура не превышает 14 градусов, в отдельные дни столбик термометра поднимается до +19.Максимальная высота солнца за год составляет 48 22 июня,22 декабря солнце поднимается менее чем на 2. Высокой широтой объясняется большая продолжительность сумеречных ночей в городе-то есть то время, когда солнце всегда выше −18,Они длятся с 23 апреля по 21 августа. С 22 августа по 22 апреля происходит смена дня и ночи с постоянными астрономическими сумерками. Полярный день на широте Куусамо длится 17 суток(когда верхний край солнца в течение суток остается виден) с 14 июня по 30 июня. Минимальная продолжительность дня составляет 2 часа 49 минут 22 декабря, то есть ночь более чем в 7,5 раз длиннее дня. Полуденная тень бывает короче предмета 24 дня в году. Белые ночи длятся 81 сутки в году, с 13 мая по 1 августа. В это время солнце не опускается ниже −6 градусов, и при полном отсутствии облачности в любое время суток можно читать и писать, обходясь без дополнительного освещения. В Куусамо заметно большая континентальноть климата и в среднем быстрее ночное выхолаживание воздуха, чем на западе Финляндии.

С сентября 2013 года концерн Токманни в Куусамо стал принимать к оплате кроме евро также и российские рубли.

Алавиеска | Виханти | Ий | Калайоки | Кемпеле | Кийминки | Куусамо | Кярсямяки | Лиминка | Лумийоки | Мериярви | Мухос | Нивала | Оулайнен | Оулу | Оулунсало | Пудасъярви | Пюхяйоки | Пюхянтя | Пюхяярви | Раахе&nbsp wholesale kids soccer jerseys;| Рейсъярви | Сиеви | Сийкайоки | Сийкалатва | Тайвалкоски | Тюрнявя | Утаярви | Хаапавеси | Хаапаярви | Хайлуото | Хаукипудас | Юливиеска | Юли-Ий |
Упразднённые муниципалитеты
Кестиля | Куйваниеми | Оулуйоки | Паавола | Паттийоки | Пииппола | Пулккила | Рантсила | Раутио | Ревонлахти | Руукки | Салойнен | Теммес | Юликийминки

Ms. Temper and Nam Jung-gi

Ms. Temper and Nam Jung-gi (Hangul: 욱씨남정기; RR: Ukssi Nam Jeong-gi) is a South Korean television series starring Yoon Sang-hyun, Lee Yo-won.

Marketing Department Manager, Nam Jung-gi (Yoon Sang-hyun) is so nice that his colleagues call him “Father Theresa” and “Walking UNICEF”. There is nothing that can ruffle Jung-gi’s feathers but his coworker, Ok Da-jung (Lee Yo-won)

Fútbol Club Barcelona Home DANI ALVES 22 Jerseys

Fútbol Club Barcelona Home DANI ALVES 22 Jerseys

BUY NOW

$266.58
$31.99

, who is so nasty tempered she’s been nicknamed “Fire Da-jung”, and isn’t impressed with Jung-gi’s affable nature. In fact, his goodness seems to bring out the worst in her, fanning the flames of her fury at everything and everyone. Will Ok Da-jung finally push Nam Jung-gi over the edge and ignite his anger, or will he eventually be the one to cool hers?

In the table below, the blue numbers represent the lowest ratings and the red numbers represent the highest ratings

Brazil Home T.SILVA 3 Jerseys

Brazil Home T.SILVA 3 Jerseys

BUY NOW

$266.58
$31.99

.

(R)-2-hydroxyacid dehydrogenase

In enzymology, a (R)-2-hydroxyacid dehydrogenase (EC ) is an enzyme that catalyzes the chemical reaction

The 3 substrates of this enzyme are (2R)-3-sulfolactic acid, NAD+, and NADP+, whereas its 4 products are 3-sulfopyruvic acid, NADH, NADPH, and H+ Runner Waist Pack. This enzyme is important in the metabolism of archaea, particularly their biosynthesis of coenzymes such as coenzyme M, tetrahydromethanopterin and methanofuran.

This enzyme belongs to the family of oxidoreductases, specifically those acting on the CH-OH group of donor with NAD+ or NADP+ as acceptor

United States Away ZARDES 9 Jerseys

United States Away ZARDES 9 Jerseys

BUY NOW

$266.58
$31.99

. The systematic name of this enzyme class is (R)-2-hydroxyacid:NAD(P)+ oxidoreductase. Other names in common use include (R)-sulfolactate:NAD(P)+ oxidoreductase Glass Water Bottle 12 oz, L-sulfolactate dehydrogenase, ComC, and (R)-sulfolactate dehydrogenase.

As of late 2007, only one structure has been solved for this class of enzymes, with the PDB accession code

Waterproof Phone Bag

Waterproof Phone Bag

BUY NOW

$12.90
$5.90

.

Mo’ Wax

Mo’ Wax war ein britisches Plattenlabel, das zwischen 1992 und 2004 vor allem durch stilprägende Veröffentlichungen im Bereich des Trip-Hop bekannt wurde und dadurch zu einem der wichtigsten Label des Genres wurde

Argentina Home MARADONA 10 Jerseys

Argentina Home MARADONA 10 Jerseys

BUY NOW

$266.58
$31.99

.

James Lavelle, der bereits in seiner Jugend als Plattenverkäufer, DJ und Partyveranstalter tätig war, arbeitete Anfang der 1990er Jahre im Londoner Plattenladen Honest Jon’s. Während dieser Zeit lernte er die Journalistin Cynthia Rose kennen, die ihm zu einer Mo Wax Please betitelten Kolumne im Magazin Straight No Chaser verhalf

Brazil Away CAFU 2 Jerseys

Brazil Away CAFU 2 Jerseys

BUY NOW

$266.58
$31.99

. Den Namen wählte Lavelle nach einer von ihm veranstalteten Partyreihe. Die Kolumne führte dazu, dass er Promos und Whitelabels zahlreicher Neuveröffentlichungen erhielt.

Mit 1000 Pfund, die er sich vom Honest-Jons-Geschäftsführer Mark Ainley geliehen hatte, gründete 1992 Lavelle im Alter von 18 Jahren das Label Mo’ Wax. Erste Veröffentlichung war die Single Promise der Gruppe Repercussions, die Lavelle in New York unter Vertrag genommen hatte.

Nach einigen defizitären Veröffentlichungen, die sich nur durch Re-Releases auf anderen Märkten wie Japan einigermaßen rechneten, erzielte Mo’ Wax erstmals 1994 mit dem Album Flower to the Sun der Gruppe The Federation Profit.

Mit Veröffentlichungen von La Funk Mob, Attica Blues, DJ Krush, Money Mark und vor allem DJ Shadow festigte Mo’ Wax in der elektronischen Musikszene seinen Ruf als eines der wichtigsten Trip-Hop- und Acid-Jazz-Label. Das Label blieb jedoch vorerst überwiegend nur Eingeweihten bekannt.

Nachdem bereits 1992 DJ Shadows erste Single In/Flux auf Mo’ Wax erschienen war, veröffentlichte Shadow 1996 auch sein Debütalbum Endtroducing….. auf Lavelles Label. Das Album schrieb Musikgeschichte als erstes Album, das vollständig aus Samples zusammengestellt wurde. Es machte Mo’ Wax schlagartig einem größeren Publikum bekannt.

Nach dem Erfolg von Endtroducing….. hob Lavelle mit DJ Shadow und weiteren Künstlern das Projekt UNKLE aus der Taufe. Nach einigen Singles auf Mo’ Wax erschien 1998 UNKLEs Debütalbum Psyence Fiction mit Gastbeiträgen von Lateef The Truth Speaker, Lyrics Born, Alice Temple, dem London Session Orchestra

Brazil Home PELE 10 Jerseys

Brazil Home PELE 10 Jerseys

BUY NOW

$266.58
$31.99

, Badly Drawn Boy, Jason Newsted, Mike D und Thom Yorke.

Ebenfalls auf Mo’ Wax veröffentlichten Andrea Parker, Air, Innerzone Orchestra, Dr. Octagon, Luke Vibert, As One, Blackalicious, DJ Assault und DJ Magic Mike.

Die letzten Veröffentlichungen erschienen 2004.

Mo’ Wax war auch immer für seine kunstvoll gestalteten Schallplattencover bekannt. Die gesamte visuelle Präsentation des Labels von Pressefotos bis hin zu Flyern für von Mo’ Wax organisierten Partys betrachtete Lavelle stets als wichtigen Bestandteil eines Gesamtkunstwerks.

Das Artwork zahlreicher Mo’-Wax-Releases

Colombia 2016 Home RAMOS 21 Jerseys

Colombia 2016 Home RAMOS 21 Jerseys

BUY NOW

$266.58
$31.99

, darunter auch die beiden ersten UNKLE-Alben, trug die Handschrift des Graffiti-Künstlers Futura 2000.

Ebenfalls für Mo’ Wax tätig war der japanische Designer Nigō (A Bathing Ape), der neben einigen Covergestaltungen auch eigene Musik auf Mo’ Wax veröffentlichte. Weitere Designs kreierte der unter dem Alias 3D bekannte Robert Del Naja von der Gruppe Massive Attack.

Viele der aufwendig gestalteten Mo’-Wax-Veröffentlichungen wurden so zu gesuchten Sammlerstücken.

Château de Fougères

Géolocalisation sur la carte : Ille-et-Vilaine

Géolocalisation sur la carte : France

Le château de Fougères est l’un des plus imposants châteaux forts français, occupant une superficie de deux hectares, et constituant un ensemble médiéval du XIIe au XVe siècle.

Au titre des monuments historiques ; le château fait l’objet d’un classement par liste de 1862 et journal officiel du 18 avril 1914 ; le terrain municipal d’une superficie de 1a 95 ca avoisinant la barbacane ouest du château, limité par la rue du Château, la route de Rennes et la prairie de la Palestine fait l’objet d’un classement par arrêté du 4 juillet 1928 ; les douves et anciennes douves et les terrains situés aux abords immédiats et immeubles édifiés sur ces terrains notamment la maison du gardien font l’objet d’un classement par arrêté du 26 février 1953.

Le château est inscrit comme site archéologique depuis le 18 avril 1914[réf. nécessaire].

Le château est situé dans la partie ouest de la ville close de Fougères, en Bretagne, dans le département d’Ille-et-Vilaine. Le château est construit sur le site naturellement protégé d’un rocher émergeant du marécage cerné d’une boucle du Nançon, affluent du Couesnon, faisant office de douves naturelles.

Le premier château fort qui appartient, au XIe siècle à la famille de Fougères est ruiné en 1166 après le siège d’Henri II Plantagenêt. Il est démantelé et son donjon rasé. Raoul II le reconstruit vers 1173.

Raoul III fait hommage de Fougères à Louis IX. Pierre de Dreux, dit Mauclerc, s’empare de Fougères par surprise en 1231 mais Louis IX, à la tête de son armée, vient reprendre la ville. Raoul III est le compagnon d’armes de Louis IX lors de la septième croisade et meurt en 1256.

Son unique fille, Jeanne Ire, qui épouse Hugues XII de Lusignan (petit-fils de Pierre Mauclerc), en janvier 1253, à Savigny, devenue châtelaine, construit les grandes tours Mélusine et des Gobelins, et dote la cité de portes fortifiées et de remparts.

Philippe le Bel, roi de France, confisque la baronnie de Fougères en 1307

United States Away ZARDES 9 Jerseys

United States Away ZARDES 9 Jerseys

BUY NOW

$266.58
$31.99

.

Jean de Montfort, duc de Bretagne, s’y installe mais Du Guesclin s’empare de Fougères qui revient à Pierre II d’Alençon en 1373. En 1428, Jean II d’Alençon vend le château de Fougères au duc de Bretagne pour payer sa rançon

Argentina Home MASCHERANO 14 Jerseys

Argentina Home MASCHERANO 14 Jerseys

BUY NOW

$266.58
$31.99

. En mars 1449, en pleine trêve entre la France et l’Angleterre, François de Surienne, un mercenaire espagnol à la solde des Anglais, attaque en pleine nuit avec ses 600 hommes. Les habitants sont massacrés et la ville est pillée. En 1450, Surienne s’y installe et s’y retranche. Ce n’est qu’après deux mois de siège par le duc de Bretagne François Ier, aidé par une épidémie de peste, que Surienne se rend.

Les fortifications sont encore augmentées, en particulier par Pierre II au XVe siècle. Le château est doté de deux tours trapues, la « Françoise » et la « Tourasse ».

En 1488, La Tremoille, lieutenant général des armées royales, prend le château en une semaine malgré une défense composée de 3 000 hommes et le roi de France laisse une garnison à Fougères, une fois rattachée au royaume de France, en 1491.

Diane de Poitiers le reçoit d’Henri II en 1547. Il devient alors le logis des gouverneurs de Fougères.

Le duc de Mercœur, gouverneur de Bretagne, ligueur, en rébellion contre Henri III, s’empare du château le et s’y réfugie.

L’abbé Déric, nommé par Louis XV, le 22 août 1773, en fut le dernier prieur jusqu’à la Révolution. Enfin, en 1793, le château est pris par les Chouans et les Vendéens. Le logis du XIVe siècle est détruit vers 1810.

En octobre 1828, Honoré de Balzac séjourne plusieurs semaines à Fougères chez Gilbert de Pommereul. Il visite le château et l’ensemble de la région pour y puiser l’inspiration pour son roman Les Chouans, paru en 1829.

Victor Hugo, dans Quatrevingt-Treize (1879), s’inspire de la tour Mélusine qu’il décrit longuement : c’est la « Tourgue » d’Hugo, « une haute et large tour, à six étages, percée çà et là de quelques meurtrières, ayant pour entrée et pour issue unique une porte de fer donnant sur un pont-châtelet ». Au sol se trouve la grille par laquelle est visible la fameuse oubliette, tantôt prison, tantôt garde-manger.

Le château féodal de Fougères est un véritable condensé d’architecture militaire érigé sur 400 ans&nbsp

United States Away BECKERMAN 15 Jerseys

United States Away BECKERMAN 15 Jerseys

BUY NOW

$266.58
$31.99

;: les premières tours sont carrées et ont un rôle certes défensif, mais passif ; les tours circulaires permettent aux défenseurs de ne pas redouter les angles morts lors des tirs ; les tours en fer à cheval protègent astucieusement les bases des tours et donnent assez de débattement aux archers et arbalétriers.

Les remparts sont très bien conservés et forment trois enceintes.

Si le logis seigneurial est en ruine, les tours s’élèvent encore avec majesté. Certaines sont visitables : la tour carrée de la Haye-Saint-Hilaire (XIIe siècle) qui donne accès à la « basse cour », la tour Raoul (XVe siècle), la tour Mélusine (XIVe siècle) et à la tour du Hallay. Le châtelet d’entrée, est défendu par les tours Mélusine et des Gobelins.

Le gros-œuvre est en granite et en schiste, monté en pierre de taille et appareil mixte. Les toits sont en ardoise.

Les tours d’entrée et de Coigny datent de la fin du XIIe siècle.

Au XVe siècle la tour d’Amboise (poterne), puis les tours Raoul et Surienne complètent les fortifications. Ces dernières sont remaniées en 1481.

Propriété depuis 1820 de la famille de Pommeureul, le château est vendu à la municipalité pour la somme de 80 000 Francs-or (environ 282 000 euros d’aujourd’hui) en 1892.

Le château de Fougères est en état de vestiges restaurés.

En 2009 – 2010, un nouveau parcours scénographique est aménagé dans les 3 principales tours, sur le thème des « Marches de Bretagne ». Ce parcours est conçu par l’architecte du patrimoine Régis Ribet, de l’agence Softage (Le Loroux-Bottereau – 44), et par Agnès Badiche, scénographe à La Rochelle.

À l’entrée, on trouve un moulin à eau quadruple dont les roues ont été restaurées en 2013 et fonctionnent encore ; l’une d’elle fait tourner un générateur électrique. Ce moulin est situé en contrebas de la conciergerie. En même temps que le nouveau parcours scénographique, le bâtiment est complètement remanié et aménagé pour devenir l’entrée du château, accueillant ainsi la billetterie, la boutique, une salle de projection, et un espace pédagogique. Ces travaux, permettant d’offrir l’accessibilité aux personnes à mobilité réduite, sont conçus et mis en œuvre par Régis Ribet. L’accès à la courtine ouest permet d’observer la ville haute.

Un timbre postal représentant le château est émis le 18 janvier 1960.

Les tours et la poterne d’Amboise du XVe siècle.

La tour de Guibé, derrière, la tour Mélusine et à droite, la tour du gobelin.

La cour intérieure avec les tours Suriennes et Raoul. En arrière plan, l’église Saint-Sulpice.

La tour du gobelin.

L’« avancée ».

La « basse-cour ».

Sur les autres projets Wikimedia :

Uayma (municipio)

El municipio de Uayma es uno de los 106 municipios del estado mexicano de Yucatán. Su cabecera municipal es la localidad homónima de Uayma.

El nombre del municipio, Uayma, significa en lengua maya

Mexico Home BLANCO 10 Jerseys

Mexico Home BLANCO 10 Jerseys

BUY NOW

$266.58
$31.99

, Aquí no, ya que proviene de los vocablos Uay, que significa Aquí y Ma

Real Madrid Club de Fútbol Away SERGIO RAMOS 4 Jerseys

Real Madrid Club de Fútbol Away SERGIO RAMOS 4 Jerseys

BUY NOW

$266.58
$31.99

, que quiere decir No.

El municipio de Uayma se encuentra en la porción centro oriente del estado de Yucatán y limita al norte con Espita, al sur con Cuncunul y Kaua, al oriente con Valladolid y Temozón y al poniemte con el municipio de Tinum.

La región ocupada actualmente por el municipio de Uayma perteneció durante la época prehispánica a la provincia de los Cupules. Se han encontrado vestigios mayas que demuestran que en donde hoy está emplazada la cabecera municipal existió un poblado maya.

La principal actividad es la agricultura y dentro de ésta, el cultivo del maíz

Brazil Home DAVID ALVES 2 Jerseys

Brazil Home DAVID ALVES 2 Jerseys

BUY NOW

$266.58
$31.99

, del frijol, del chile y de la jícama. Hay también varias granjas avícolas cuyo producto abastece la región Stainless Steel Mug 12 oz.

La manufactura de artesanías y el urdido de hamacas también son actividad importante para el municipio.

En las tres se organizan gremios, procesiones religiosas y vaquerías